A sprint is a short distance run at full speed. It requires high energy, intense focus and an instant response. Sprints are exciting to watch and rewarding for the one who wins! SPRINT Schools are for God’s Champions!
SPRINT School is a
Short, Selective, learning event, that emphasizes Spiritual truth and
Practical application in Preparation for ministry; SPRINT is an intense experience that is extremely
Interactive and profoundly Inspirational, with a
New (fresh) approach to teaching and learning, intended to be
Transformational for everyone involved.
The scriptural foundation for SPRINT Schools are
“And He gave some as apostles, and some as prophets, and some as evangelists, and some as pastors and teachers, for the equipping of the saints for the work of service, to the building up of the body of Christ.” Ephesians 4:11,12)
“The things which you have heard from me in the presence of many witnesses, entrust these to faithful men who will be able to teach others also.” 2 Timothy 2:2
SPRINT Schools are five (5) days long, starting at 7 am and finishing at 9 pm each day: A total of 70 hours of impartation for total life transformation. Each morning begins with an hour of prayer emphasis by precept and example. Each day concludes with Holy Spirit led experience from 7-9 pm. Course subjects will be determined by the specific need for the region but may include New Creation Realities; God’s Guidance; Knowing God Through Covenant; Mission and Discipleship; Faith Life, Stewardship, and more.
Students for SPRINT Schools are chosen with very particular criteria in mind for a very intentional purpose. Each School is limited to 15 students. Students…
- Must be hungry, humble and a hard working.
- Must be proven faithful to a ministry and relationships over period of time.
- Must be committed to teach others – pass along what you receive.
- Must have a vision for ministry increase and self-sustenance.
- Must value relationships with those over, under and beside you.
- Must invest in your own learning experience.
SPRINT Schools are financed through a partnership of Teacher, Host, and Student
- Students are responsible for their travel to and from school.
- Host will arrange accommodations for the Students and Teacher(s).
- Teacher(s) provide their own travel and all meals during school.
SPRINT Schools are produced by Doulos Global Ministries and facilitated by Bob and Gail Buse with occasional guest instructors. Schools are augmented with additional resources provided through Doulos Global and ongoing relational support with Bob and Gail and Doulos Global.
For more information on SPRINT Mobile Schools, contact Bob or Gail at
“Run in such a way that you may win.” 1 Corinthians 9:24b